Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little Miss Jentri Kay & Family

here is a mix of straight from the camera and some very quickly edited shots of my favorite family.... the woolstenhulmes.




























this cute little thing is jentri kay and she is another one of the prettiest little babies ever!
did you see those long eyelashes and bright blues?! wowie :)







love this one







daddy & his sad little peanut






jentri & mommy

















luv ya guys! i'll work on them more when i get back after this weekend.

7 comments:

Lauren Ricks said...

Amanda, those pictures are awesome!!! Now I'm going to have to hit you up to take my family pictures :). You definately have a talent for this. Jessie looks gorgeous as always. Keep in touch...

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

good Job!!

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

so cute! thanks so much! i love ya'!!!

Katrina said...

Wow! Those pictures are amazing! Great job Manda!

Casey and Kristi said...

This are so cute!! I love Halle's too!! I might have to have you take some of Olivia for her first birthday.

Katie, Adam, Izzy & Emmy said...

OH MY GOSH THOSE ARE ADORABLE GOOD JOB...I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU COULD TAKE SOME FAMILY PICTURES OF US WE ARE DUE FOR A NEW ONE...

caseyandandrea said...

Oh, you are so good! I love these! I can't wait for you to take my pics!