Friday, June 12, 2009

Halle May Wells

Last weekend I was lucky enough to get to take some pictures of little miss Halle May Wells. I wasn't sure what to expect with a baby... I guess I figured she'd be sleepy and just sort of lay there...wrong-o. Halle was making faces, kicking her feet all around and so much fun! I didn't know babies less than a month old had that much energy!
Andrea helped me and we tried our best to make my little make-shift backdrops workable. Here are some of my favorite edited photos:

The one above is Jeremy's favorite. He also helped me make the "old-ish" looking wood backdrop. What a guy! :)





She LOVED the fur rug, we had a heck of a time trying to keep it out of her mouth!


I also was able to make Halle's cute little birth announcement:

Isn't she soooo cute?!

And lastly- a funny face for the road:

3 comments:

caseyandandrea said...

Oh my heck! These are so adorable! You did a really good job. You are hired to take all of my pics!

Carie Beard said...

You are amazing! Do you want to take some of my kids? Great job!!!

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

hey, check out this blog http://saraernst.blogspot.com...
there are some very cute pics! the header photo is adorable!!