Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweet Things

I wanted to write some of the sweet things Jeremy has done during the past few months before I forget:
  • When I was only about 8 weeks along he bought me one of those ginormous maternity pillows. It's great, especially now that my belly has grown so much.
  • He brushes my hair just about every night after I take my relaxing bath (my two favorite parts of the day).
  • I catch him smiling every now and then at my ever growing belly.
  • How he comforted me and I felt his love so strong at our 10 week appointment. (The Doctor couldn't find the baby's heartbeat and had to do an ultrasound, I'm told it's a common thing, but very scary)
  • Most nights he will come to bed early with me and lay there until I fall asleep. Lately, he has been staying falling asleep early and blaming his fatigue on "sympathy pains".. ;).
  • One night I kept waiting and waiting for him to come to bed until I couldn't keep my eyes open. The next day I asked him what he was doing up so late (I assumed gaming or looking up some kind of gun stuff on the Internet), to my surprise he was looking up baby names and nursery ideas. He even saved some images from the Internet and found a saying for our nursery -"What a big miracle from such a small child". Man he's cute.
  • Every week we lay down together and he reads the baby's weekly changes to me and then we listen to it's heartbeat.
  • The alarm on his phone is a recording of the baby's heartbeat. You just can't wake up angry to that sweet sound.
  • Jeremy and James came home about a week after our 10 week appointment with the baby's first stuffed animal
It's about 6 ft tall :) Justin had to push it in his cart around Costco and ran into an old lady because he couldn't see where he was going. haha

  • Lastly, Jer helped me make a receiving blanket and it's as square as can be.

1 comment:

Zach and Janelle Crockett said...

Hey Amanda! So I read the list of things that you made of Jeremy doing sweet things for you. And then I read the last one about the stuffed animal. How cute I thought, then I scrolled down to see the picture below. Haha! Yes, I was laughing outloud with me being the only one home. Grady was asleep, so I can't even say I was laughing with him. But that is hilarious! I can see Justin walking through Costco with this huge animal! Geez! I didn't think they made them so big! haha! Oh, that is funny! I know I keep saying this, but I am so excited for you guys!