Saturday, May 5, 2012

18 Weeks

Happy 18 Weeks Baby Rowsell!

We are looking forward to our ultrasound next Wednesday! Hopefully, we will be able to find out baby's gender. Yippee! I have thought since day 1 it was going to be a boy, so we will see if momma knows...
Jeremy and I have been talking about our appointment non-stop for at least two weeks and are most looking forward to finding out how it's developing. Last week I was dying to call the Doctor and move up our appointment, luckily I have been swamped at work and didn't give into my urges :)
 {18 Weeks - May 3rd }

All of the kids at the school love to rub my belly and talk to the baby. It is the sweetest thing and I have loved getting to see that side of them. It really is amazing to witness how much joy one baby can bring to so many people.
 

Here are a few pictures that show the drastic change four months can do to a girl :)

{8 Weeks} We were so excited as this little bump began to grow. My belly started to show pretty quickly and everyone around me had the scared look of "I think it's twins". But, it's just one baby and a really big belly.

{10 Weeks} Sorry about the pose, bare skin and sweats! Yikes, lol. Jer made me move my arms and pull up the shirt so we could really "see the belly". (What a pain, lol) I was also feeling pretty crummy that first trimester, so as soon as work was over the only clothing I was sporting were sweats.

Looking back at these photos makes me laugh, Jer and I thought I was huge back then! I think we are in for a big shock for what huge really is when 9 months rolls around.

I have another photo of 15 weeks, but Jer made me lift up my shirt (again) and I am definitely not posting it :) I really have got to put a stop to his photo ideas.

No comments: