Saturday, July 25, 2009

Little Miss Addi Baird




Here she is and she is one crazy lil lady! Addy just turned 1 a few months ago and I was so happy April brought her to Pocatello so I could snap some shots of her spend time with the girls.
It was so very hot today and Addy was the best little girl! As promised here are some of the pictures for April:



Addi & her Mommy


(I see I need to fix that spot on your hair, sorry bout that)










I know she isn't very happy in this shot but I love, love, love aprils face, the light, the sky and the angle of the shot :)




Addi in her little tutu running away from me.





I was chasing her around in that little tutu and thankfully she fell over right in front of me so I could catch this cute little smile.





















one little monkey climbing on the chair...



she fell off and bumped her head :(



I know so so sad... but I had to snap one. Sorry Addy Girl.



This picture isn't really in focus but look at where her foot was! Ha ha.



I had so much fun spending the day with Addy, her mommy April and our friend Andrea. Thanks for the fun day ladies, I looooved it.






Let's do it again soon!




5 comments:

Baird Family said...

I love those pictures!!! Thanks chica!!!

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

addy has gotten so big! girl, you are so talented! these are adorable. miss ya lots!

Randilynn said...

those pictures are great :)

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Those pictures are so cute! You do a really good job.

Brandy said...

You take AMAZING pictures!!