Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some of my favorite things...

I ran across some old photos of a cute lil guy sporting a blond mullet. Ahhhh, Jer was so stinking cute when he was little! This is definitely one of my favorite things. Another favorite thing.... my new chandelier! Like usual when Jer first saw a picture of the light he just shook his head and said I was crazy. But at about 11pm when he had it all put together he asked me if I wanted to go over to the lot right then and hang it up?! I was tired so we didn't go that night, but I thought how nice of him to offer to do all of that for me just because he knew how excited I was. We hung it up the very next night and I must say....I love it . Jer will deny it but I know he likes it too! I'd say it's one of my favorite things in the house.

3 comments:

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Yeah you got that chandelier! cody always says i'm crazy when i pick out different things to decorate our house too! jer's mullet rocks!

Sheen said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! i totally want one now!

it's so freakin' cute!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Hey Amanda! Its your old Roomate Kaeli. . . I saw your Blog on Andreas and thought I'd say hello, your house is so cute! and I Love the Chandelier! :)