Thursday, February 5, 2009

Getting our paint on...





Ohh.. two or three weekends ago we spent the entire weekend plus a day cleaning, priming and painting. By the end of the weekend I think Jer had spent about 40 hours from Friday - Sunday at the house and I was only six hours behind him! It was horrible, but at the end it was awesome to get so much done!


We never ever could have got it all done without all of the help from.... Jer's mom Cindy, my momma, James, Justin, Lane, Jers Grandpa Farrell, the painting fool Grandma Judy and a little bit of Meag and her boyfriend. Jer and I are so thankful for everyones help!










Here are our moms working away doing all the yucky prep work and cleaning...





Jers orange bathroom and this is us day three in our "baby poo" green master bedroom. I LOOOVE IT! Jer on the other hand...not so much.



James doing some edging in the kitchen...


Jers multi talented little brother Justin painting and posing at the same time...impressive Just!








The living room... and me end of day three... unfortunately rather grumpy.

The entire house looks a lot better now with all of the edges done, lights, outlets, and most of the trim and doors. I'll post more when the doors are painted and hung. But thanks again family for all of the help!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the green color too Amanda! Good Choice. Way to go on the house! That looks like it was a tiring few days! It's looking good though.

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Your house is coming along. I know how you feel, but it does look great!

The Jennings said...

Oh how exciting for you guys! I love those colors. Your wedding pics are absolutley gorgeous by the way!! Take care :)

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

Hey it is kortnee sif you want to send your email add to littlered_pa@yahoo.com I will invite you to my blog

Braiden said...

Hey Manda your house is looking great!Your gunna have to start fillin it up with cute babies:)

Bryce and Nancy K. said...

Sorry Manda,I forgot to get out of Braidens acct. Its me Nancy. Braiden wasn't telling you to have kids LOL

Lusks in LOVE said...

I am so excited for you!!! It's nice when you can see the end, huh? :) You're almost there!!!!! I can't wait to see it:)

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Ha Ha Ha... like braiden would tell you to fill your house with babies...anyway...we miss you! how's the house coming?

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

Tag your it! Check out my blog for details. :)

Baird Family said...

Hey i need to come down and see your house! You are almost done wahoo!!! ps i put a block on my blog so send me your adress and i will add you! apeball@hotmail.com

sara mae said...

your house is so cute!
and your wedding pictures are gorgeous.